HK HK is offline

Default Spam from Justwaitafrekin'minute.

wrote:
On Jan 26, 7:18 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 15:27:44 -0800 (PST),

wrote:
Short and sweet. I am back in the boat business, yeah Anyway, I will
at this time be starting with 4 hulls. Two 16 foot light flatbottom
workskiffs similar to:
http://www.yaimkool.com
the other two of similar construction and a Vee hull, with a planing
deck and 12 deg deadrise at the transom.
Both hulls would be well served with a 25 horse tiller drive, the
flatbottom can do hull speed all day with a 3-5 horse.
I already have a "storefront" on the CT shoreline, but if anyone here
is interested before I send them down, let me know... I will do you
good, no doubt...

Heh...

This should be good... :)- Hide quoted text -

Don't you go startin' any **** or I will tell everyone what you just
bought Or better yet take a picture of you in your new LT limo!)

Did Tom finally buy a real sal****er boat, properly equipped?

http://tinyurl.com/2q7caq

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!