Smoked Herring Smoked Herring is offline

Default 29 things to be happy about

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 08:33:38 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Jan 26, 10:02*am, Kippered wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 06:09:28 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Jan 25, 8:05*pm, Dan wrote:
wrote:
29 things to be happy about
17) Absinthe.

Suits you well except for the price. *If you have to dwell over a used
POS bassboat as an upgrade, you can't afford it.

I take it you can't read, then **** boy.

Loogy, are you playing the game of making statements, being asked a
question about them, and then ignoring the question? *That's a technique
one of your favorites here employs. I would have thought better of you.

Did you not say, "My brother is a chemist for a large pharmecutical
company. He couldn't wait to get out of the military because there was no
progressive type learning."
--
***** Hope your day is better than decent! *****

* * * * * John H

Yes, but what you are failing to grasp here, is that I never, ever
said what YOU claim I said, and that is that he knew from teh
beginning that it wasn't progressive.

OK, good. Now, do you recall stating this:

"He was training in electronics. So, it may be horse**** to you, but he
apparently didn't like it. Since he was a little kid, he had dreamed
of joining the army, he always wanted to play army when young, etc. He
couldn't wait. Once in, he liked it just fine until he started school
for his specialty. Then he hated it for the reasons I gave."

Note - "until he *started* school....Then he hated it for the reasons I
gave."

Put those two statements together, and you'll see why I said it was
horse****.
--
John H