BAR BAR is offline

Default 29 things to be happy about

hk wrote:
JG2U wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 09:05:53 -0500, hk wrote:

wrote:
On Jan 26, 8:36 am, Kippered wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 22:57:46 -0500, hk wrote:
wrote:
Happiness knows no particular order, and neither does this list:
1) We may very well, within a year's time, have a black
president. We
may have a female president. We may, unfortunately, also have a
bizarre robotic nutball Mormon president.
Another ignorant dickwad who knows nothing about Mormons. We are not
all goody two shoes, I would **** on his grave and **** on his
mom as
she mourned over his wasted carcas if I had the opportunity. And
yeah,
it is a sore spot with me, I have listened to the ignorant hate from
the so called "progressive liberals" all of my life. I have never
preached my beleifs to anyone who did not ask, my religeon has
effected nobody excpet to insure that a few undeserving, were
allowed
to die natural deaths... which in the end was probably a good
thing..
So lay off the Mormons until you know something about being one.
I don't give a damn about Mitt's religion. His father was a far
better
possibility for a president than Mitt is. Mitt is a horse's ass, a
flip-flopper who puts John Kerry to shame. An empty,expensive suit.
One must wonder why he who cares not a whit about Romney's religion
continuously refers to him as a (something) Mormon!

Harry, your behavior epitomizes bigotry. But, others will think your
behavior 'cool'.
--
***** Hope your day is better than decent! *****

John H- Hide quoted text -

I don't think anyone here thinks the constant bigotry and hate speech
from Harry is cool.

Why are you attributing the anti-mormon remarks quoted above to me?
Can't you idiots read?

Once again, I don't give a damn about Romney's religion. Or yours, or
anyone else's, so long as they don't try to shove it my way.

Translation: " I'm not hateful, nor a bigot. Now here's another
hateful, bigoted statement from me!"

Translation...you're another idiot who can't read. I don't give a damn
if your religion involves dancing around a bottle of coca cola...just
don't insist I do the same.

Why do you persist in telling us that labor unions are the reason this
country is great and we need to do whatever we can to hire union labor?
Why do you persist in telling us that conservatives hate people and
liberals love people? Stop insisting that I believe the same way you
believe.