[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default 29 things to be happy about

On Jan 25, 10:25*pm, wrote:
Happiness knows no particular order, and neither does this list:

1) We may very well, within a year's time, have a black president. We
may have a female president. We may, unfortunately, also have a
bizarre robotic nutball Mormon president.

Another ignorant dickwad who knows nothing about Mormons. We are not
all goody two shoes, I would **** on his grave and **** on his mom as
she mourned over his wasted carcas if I had the opportunity. And yeah,
it is a sore spot with me, I have listened to the ignorant hate from
the so called "progressive liberals" all of my life. I have never
preached my beleifs to anyone who did not ask, my religeon has
effected nobody excpet to insure that a few undeserving, were allowed
to die natural deaths... which in the end was probably a good thing..
So lay off the Mormons until you know something about being one.

Who said anything anti-Mormon? What you quoted above was anti-Romney,
not anti Mormon. You need to take a pill and lie down.