Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default 29 things to be happy about

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 07:55:02 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"hk" wrote in message

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:

I don't give a damn about Mitt's religion. His father was a far better
possibility for a president than Mitt is. Mitt is a horse's ass, a
flip-flopper who puts John Kerry to shame. An empty,expensive suit.

The latest buzz is a McCain/Romney ticket. Ironic, since McCain has not
hidden his dislike of Romney in the past, but now they are acting more
buddy/buddy.

A McCain/Romney ticket would be Hillary's worst nightmare if she gets the
nomination.

Romney isn't going to be the second banana.

Fear this: the Hillary/Obama ticket. Unbeatable.

A choice of Hillary/Obama or McCain/Romney would be a true test of the
convictions of the country's voting population. I'd like to see it.

I can see McCain/Romney - Hillary/Obama, no way, no how.

HRC and BHO are going to slaughter each other in the remaining
primaries. There's going to be a lot of bad blood between the
Hispanic caucus and the Black caucus over this.

That's how I'm betting and according to the political futures market
system I'm playing with, that's the way it's working out.

60/30/10 we have another Republican as President next election cycle.