[email protected] thunder@TAKEOUTgti.net is offline

Default 29 things to be happy about

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 07:55:02 -0500, Eisboch wrote:

A choice of Hillary/Obama or McCain/Romney would be a true test of the
convictions of the country's voting population. I'd like to see it.

Eisboch

Do you mean sharing the ticket? I could see, perhaps, McCain and Romney
sharing the ticket, SW & NE, but, I think a Hillary and Obama ticket
highly unlikely. Hillary and Obama are exciting the same voters. I
would think either would want someone to bring in different voters.