Jim Jim is offline

Default 29 things to be happy about

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
Happiness knows no particular order, and neither does this list:

1) We may very well, within a year's time, have a black president. We
may have a female president. We may, unfortunately, also have a
bizarre robotic nutball Mormon president.

Another ignorant dickwad who knows nothing about Mormons. We are not
all goody two shoes, I would **** on his grave and **** on his mom as
she mourned over his wasted carcas if I had the opportunity. And yeah,
it is a sore spot with me, I have listened to the ignorant hate from
the so called "progressive liberals" all of my life. I have never
preached my beleifs to anyone who did not ask, my religeon has
effected nobody excpet to insure that a few undeserving, were allowed
to die natural deaths... which in the end was probably a good thing..
So lay off the Mormons until you know something about being one.

I don't give a damn about Mitt's religion. His father was a far better
possibility for a president than Mitt is. Mitt is a horse's ass, a
flip-flopper who puts John Kerry to shame. An empty,expensive suit.

Anyone with half a brain won't vote a party line. I find it amusing that
candidates will beat each other up with negative campaigning, and turn
around and eventually offer full support to their party's winner. Anyone,
who thinks the party affiliation of a candidate has anything to do with his
prospects of becoming a good president, is a fool.