Backyard Renegade

Default Glue blue poly tarp?

"Fred Williams" wrote in message . ..
Gee, sorry. I haven't got the system running in split screen mode right
now. Perhapse it was Bateau and P.C. or JAX... or someother wild man that
was in the blasting mode over there.

I've been hanging out here for quite some time now. But in spite of that I
still like your Small Boat site and Bateau's stuff as well ;-)

Still "working at" my first custom designed stich and glue. Too many other
things in life keep getting in the way :-(

Thought you might be thinking of someone else... this time... I have
had my share but not with Jaques, although I think we do "dig" each
other here and there.
Scotty.. BTW I will try to post pics of these in a day or two, pretty
interesting, mostly custom stuff. One is going to SanDiego as a prop
for a guy who is going to put it next to the beach on his pond
(manmade with small island), another is going to Winna..
winna****a.... I don't know, that big lake in NH, the third to Jersey