Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Video Essentials

"Sam" wrote in message news5nmj.5$z_6.1@trnddc06...

You may also want to check the TV's current draw again. My 50" Kuro went
from an average of 325 watts down to 220 after a professional calibration.

It probably did go down. I fixed that problem though. I found another,
dedicated 15 amp service nearby (it was installed for an unused chairlift).
I have the 50" plugged into it and now there's virtually no voltage droop on
either the audio system or TV AC supplies. It's obvious that I was pretty
much maxing out the single subfeed before.

Eisboch