Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default New "Plate Aluminum' Pilothouse

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 07:13:11 -0500, hk wrote:

http://aluminumalloyboats.com/viewto...133&highlight=

Smart-looking boat, have seen a couple from this manufacturer in the
Bay, dealer is BOE Marine out of Annapolis. These are very sturdy,
minimal maintenance boats for fishermen.

Pacific extended their Pilot House I think just this year.

I like the Pacific boats. One of my friends has one - beautiful and
well constructed. He had his powder coated before installing the
interior - gorgeous.

I'll look and see if I can find my pictures.