Default Clinton endorsements via US Taxpayer

wrote in message
On Jan 24, 5:39 pm, hk wrote:

I understand several of the leading right-wing pundits - Limbaugh,
Coulter, et al - are close to having a stroke over the McCain rise, with
Limbaugh claiming McCain will destroy the Republican Party. Crikey, if
that were the case I would vote for the guy in the GOP primary.

You understand huh.. Hummmm, I actually watched the rundown and
whoever told you this exagerated, just a little. I know, I know, you
would have said it anyway.. it's ok Harry, we know..

Many in the Gay Old Party really do not like McCain. I would've thought
someone as well informed as you would've been aware of this.

http://www.time.com/time/nation/arti...6450-1,00.html