Default Clinton endorsements via US Taxpayer

wrote in message
On Jan 24, 5:22 pm, hk wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
On Jan 24, 4:57 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 24, 4:18 pm, hk wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Red Bluefish" wrote in message
newsauhp3lgsfqvgvln6hjmhiroc5laauv93b@4ax .com...
More class and race wars from Hillary Clinton (D - Earmark)
What a country!!!
http://tinyurl.com/24ewfg
Pastor Got $1.5 Million in Clinton Earmarks Before Endorsement
Luckily, no other candidate has every done such a thing.
Otherwise,
we could
have a plague on our hands.
Let's see...the absolute slimeball who runs Blackwater contributes
the GOP and gets how many millions in return in taxpayer dollars
for
his
Team'o'Thugs and their Toys? :-)- Hide quoted text -
Doesn't change the fact that Billary was the most sold out
Whitehouse
in history, And will be even worse if we let them in again..
Sputter to your heart's content...come next January, either hillary
or
barack will be sitting behind the desk in the oval office. Hopefully,
shortly thereafter, the grand juries will start meeting to indict
various members of the bush mal-administration and its buddie$.- Hide
quoted text -

Yeah, even though Bush let Billary off the hook, no class, no honor
among dems. Look at the disgusting actions of Bill and Jimmi Carter
lately. Bill is very lucky Bush gave him a pass...

The disgusting actions of Presidents Bill and Jimmy? Ahh...you're upset
because the Dems are playing hardball...hard enough to beat the crap
out
of the Repubs this fall.

Where's Karl Rove when you need him to destroy John McCain?

If Gay Old Party can't destroy McCain soon, I'm sure they'll call the
rabid
dog for help.

http://www.time.com/time/nation/arti...6450-1,00.html

The beauty of the GOP race is that Florida will pick the frontrunner,
probably. If it is McCain who wins, the hard-core right in the GOP will
have apoplexy. If it is Romney who wins, they'll have a candidate in a
glass suit. I think Huckabee is about done, except for the ignorant part
of the south.- Hide quoted text -

Why would anyone, and I mean anyone trust analysis from you about the
republican party. There is no reason for anyone on this earth to trust
you in such matters... nothing personal, but you have no integerity
when it comes to politics... And you have a low transom too!

Your other source for analysis isn't much better. Is he still addicted to
pain meds, or did he get past that?