Keith

Default Rot Conclusion

"Consultant": N. "Someone who comes in from out of town and shows slides."

Seriously, rot is just a fact of life. What are folks going to do when you
can't get treated lumber for your outdoor projects any longer. I understand
it will be banned soon. Probably due to the efforts of the steel and
concrete industries.

--

Keith
__
"Stephen Baker" wrote in message
Bill Gough says:

Research the facts and formulate a system
for yourself, you might even get rich marketing it.

You're missing his point, Bill. He specifically stated "As a consultant -

track and solve problems through systems."

This consultant doesn't _do_ research, he relies on others' rules of

thumb,
which are resold at a profit. That's the way it reads to me.

Now, if he had offered money for someone to develop a "system" to prevent

rot
in boats (as _if_....) then maybe I't'd-a bin diff'runt.

Steve