Marshall Banana

Default Lost for ever hatch cover large 18x19

Also Sprach :
Moronic error -once on trailer pulling tempest 22 I lost a trailer hatch
cover 18x19 closure over a lip on aft deck.Plain and simple what do I do????
Found some covers that are nicer than my old one but much smaller .Is there
a way to make the opening smaller? Or perhaps do you know of a supplier of
hatch covers ?

Bomar makes a variety of hatches. Perhaps you can pick one either
slightly larger than your opening and install the new frame in the
existing cutout, or cut out your opening to the next larger size.

http://www.pompanette.com/bomar

Dan

--
It's good to drink. It's good to laugh. But try to both at the same time
and you'll pay through the nose.