Jim Jim is offline

Default More . . . Here's the real problem

wrote:

Air America sucks!

Bitch all you like about whatever messenger you choose, but this is
ignoring the real problem.

Bush's pre war speeches contained many, uh, whatever you call it, those
speeches stretched things too far. It's really easy to listen to them
now and look back at what we have learned and let's face it, Bush was
lying to stir people up. He's still up to in. Look at his performance
in the middle east last week. We all just wanted him to shut up. But
no one said very much. Like he's the crazy uncle in the attic.

The majority of the people are not concerned about it. Lies and war
mongering are what we have come to expect.