basskisser

Default Can Tow from Florida to Northeast for $$

"Joe" wrote in message .. .
You are proven to be a liar again.
Do you not understand IP addressing?

You are pathetic.

No, you are. I'm telling you, you've got something, or someONE screwed
up, twit. It ain't me.

No, it's *you* who screwed up asslicker.
Don't you realize that Google stamps your IP address on all your posts?
You thought by changing your google ID and email address that you'd fool
people into thinking that "Walt" wasn't you. Unluckily for you, most people
aren't as stupid as you are.

Never heard of him, JoeTechnician.

Your multiple personalities don't communicate with each other?

The only thing that's been proven here, is you trying to make something out
that isn't true.

The only thing proven here is that you a liar, and a stupid one at that.
Get some help Kevin.

Your the one who needs help, JoeTechnician. You are the one caught in
a lie. Remember, at first you were an engineer, licensed in Florida
and Georgia? Then you were an engineer in Georgia through reciprocity?
Then you weren't an engineer in Florida and Georgia?
What you have never told us, is, what are you licensed in GA for? Now
I know you said you are a licensed contractor in GA, but I want to
know what you are licensed THROUGH RECIPROCITY for? There is no
reciprocity in GA for contractor's licenses.