BAR BAR is offline

Default Will losses at Bank of America...

hk wrote:
BAR wrote:
hk wrote:
Don White wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
hk wrote:
...and Wachovia drive the DOW down a few hundred points today?

Is it the economy, stupid?
Thanks for reminding me that I have the opportunity to refinance my
mortgage and reduce my monthly payments.

Also, we are in the process of deciding what new car we are going
to buy. We may be able to get a loan from with zero interest from
the dealer/manufacturer.

Gee.. with all the money you continually brag about earning...why
not negotiate a better discount and pay cash for the vehicle?

He's highly leveraged, and hopes to be a dentist in his next life,
when he will stay in high school.

I can certainly understand taking advantage of the rates right now to
refinance a house mortgage, but going into debt for consumer
spending? Nah.

I am retiring in 10 years Harry, 10 years earlier than you will start
collecting your full social security bene's. And, the current market
conditions will not affect my retirement plans. As other have said if
the Dow goes down a couple of thousand points it is a buying opportunity.

Maybe when you retire in 10 years, you can enroll in high school and get
your GED.

Won't need to, I will have retired 10 years sooner than most my age at a
higher standard of living than I have now.