Don White Don White is offline

Default Will losses at Bank of America...

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
hk wrote:
...and Wachovia drive the DOW down a few hundred points today?

Is it the economy, stupid?

Thanks for reminding me that I have the opportunity to refinance my
mortgage and reduce my monthly payments.

Also, we are in the process of deciding what new car we are going to buy.
We may be able to get a loan from with zero interest from the
dealer/manufacturer.

Gee.. with all the money you continually brag about earning...why not
negotiate a better discount and pay cash for the vehicle?