joevan[_2_] joevan[_2_] is offline

Default Help: Tall/pirate types for art project some variations that might help

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 02:06:11 GMT, sam vimes wrote:

Hello all,
I was hoping that one or two of you grand lads and lases could do me favor
and post any old tall sail / pirate type ship stuff you may have. I'm
looking to do some project in this area and everything I find on-line is
terribly small. As a side note I may turn one into a tattoo for myself so
any input, pics, photos, painting,drawing, or just plain smudges on a
napkin you have would bring a glint to my eye and a thanks from my heart.

yours

SV

Attached Thumbnails
Help: Tall/pirate types for art project-niagara-relocates.jpg  Help: Tall/pirate types for art project-dsc00457.jpg