Red Herring Red Herring is offline

Default More political cut and paste from Harry..

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 22:28:15 -0500, Dan wrote:

Don White wrote:
"Red Herring" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:56:13 -0400, "Don White"

Word of the Day:

SYCOPHANT

Main Entry:
sy·co·phant Listen to the pronunciation of sycophant
Pronunciation:
\-f?nt also -?fant\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Latin sycophanta slanderer, swindler, from Greek sykophante-s
slanderer, from sykon fig + phainein to show - more at fancy
Date:
1575

: a servile self-seeking flatterer
--
Red Herring

You've got a lot of nerve Johnny Boy.
Since Chuck tired of your foolishness, you've been so far up Snivellers butt
he can see you when he brushes his teeth.
Have some honour man... after all, you claim to have been a leader in your
army days.

You don't even know who you are trashing? *YOU* actually talk about
being up someone's "butt" (we say ass here, we're big boys!)??

Read before you post and then read it again before you hit "send".

I guess Don didn't like the word of the day.
--
Red Herring