[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default More political cut and paste from Harry..

On Jan 18, 1:02*pm, HK wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:56:13 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

I don't know if WayneD still takes out paying fishing customers, but if so I
imagine he'd just pass any additional costs on to them.

Why not - I do. *:)

Now, I can see paying to watch you fish...just for the entertainment
value... * :}

No, if it's entertainment you want, come watch me fish. It's like, I
know there is something down there in the water, but I still have not
really figured out what it is.. After all, once in a while when I do
catch one it's not in the water anymore, it's all very confusing..