CalifBill CalifBill is offline

Default A question about radio, sound, "wave length" etc.

wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:23:20 -0800, "Calif Bill"

wrote:

Actually is 180 degrees for a peak to peak on a sign wave. But for
frequency, it is point to same point on the next wave. You could measure
it
anywhere on the wave. But Positive peak to Positive peak or Negative peak
to Negative Peak or + or - zero crossing all work.

Frequency = 1/ time.

Wave length = speed of wave / frequency. This will work for sound at
about
1126 ft/ second or 300 m/s for radio.

What's the matter Bill? Didn't the website you Googled know how to spell
sine?

Bwhahahahahahaha!

Me bad. Especially for misspelling sine. I know all that stuff. My degree
is in Electronic engineering. As well as the fact I worked on repairing
Radar and Instrument landing systems and nav aids in the Air force. As
well as part of my patent includes Sine Square + Cosine Square = 1.

If I had googled it, I would have spelt Sine correctly.