Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default A question about radio, sound, "wave length" etc.

"Jim" wrote in message

The definition of peak to peak must have changed since I was in A school.
I was taught that positive peak to negative peak or negative peak to
positive peak shal be called peak to peak. (Neener Neener)

Sure. I don't disagree. Usually the term "peak to peak" relates to
amplitude measurements. But, a positive peak to the next negative peak is
180 degrees if you are looking for frequency over a time period. A
positive peak to the next positive peak is 360 degrees. Or negative to the
next negative. Or any other point to the next repeating point on the
waveform.

Eisboch