Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default Install or not install...

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 12:59:12 -0800, "Calif Bill"

.. .
On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 06:02:27 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 11:21:12 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing

Am I missing something?

Nope. If a wall calendar works, it works.

Not necessarily a wall calendar - I have an organizer in my checkbook
that I write everything in and check every morning.

I'm not always at my computer.

I look at my checkbook about every month or so, Only if I have to send a
check off somewhere. I use the Debit card, and the wife writes the bills.
My reminder is SWMBO. She is very organized and keeps the calendar up to
date.

Oddly - Mrs. Wave does much the same.

I don't have a debit card for a variety of reasons.

Mostly having to do with being post-modern Luddite. :)