Don White Don White is offline

Default Install or not install...

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 08:22:47 -0500, BAR wrote:

Vic Smith wrote:
On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:04:29 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 06:02:27 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 11:21:12 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
Am I missing something?
Nope. If a wall calendar works, it works.
Not necessarily a wall calendar - I have an organizer in my checkbook
that I write everything in and check every morning.

What's a checkbook? But...when I used one, I didn't always keep it
balanced.

I haven't used a checkbook since I got married. But, I have written
about 5 or 10 checks in the last 15 years.

I use mine all the time - I prefer it to plastic even though it
drives some retailers nuts. Screw 'em.

I'm also paranoid about online payments. I have a seperate card that
I use with a strict hard cash limit of $100 and a credit limit of $1K.
If I have to buy something over that limit, I'll go to a store.

I'm not always at my computer.

Me either. So I want my calendar/reminder software to be able to
print something to hang on the wall by the kitchen refrigerator, my
favorite place. That'll remind me to turn on the computer to see
what's happening, and if I need some new software.

Blackberry, it is my memory for phone numbers and my calendar too.

My cell phone is acting flakey - I've been thinking abut a Blackberry.

We've been using our Motorola T730 for almost three years now. At any time
I can go to Aliant and get a new phone free...or for a nominal price if I
sign a 1 or 2 year contract. Asked my son about the Blackberrys but he
laughed at me. Said it would be serious overkill for my infrequent calls or
text messages.
One of his buddies works for the Aliant company and says the Samsung models
are reliable. I just may look at the M510 or M620 version.
Just checked the prices and looks like I missed the great deals before
Christmas. D'oh!
http://productsandservice.aliant.net...jsp&curbody=22