Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default A question about radio, sound, "wave length" etc.

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 07:45:37 -0500, "Jim"
wrote:

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message

What sort of tool would you use to measure wavelength.?

A wavelength measurer, of course.
Or, you could use this:

http://www.csgnetwork.com/freqwavelengthcalc.html

Eisboch

I would prefer something simple like a formula or pocket sized measuring
tool. This wavelength stuff just doesn't make sense. I think there must be
more to the equasion besides frequency and meters like the speed of light or
sound or megapixles per googles.

Space monkeys per Barrel times pounds of fish in a basket.

Hey, works for me.