Del Cecchi Del Cecchi is offline

Default Aluminum boats welding (Hewes, Duckworth, Bolton)

"Canuck57" wrote in message

Actually the 3/16 does logs fine.

Sure better than 0.090 or 0.100.

Went fishing once in a tin can on a lake in the middle of Wisconsin,
Tomahawk I think. Found a large bay, and said this water does not look
right and slowed down. I was right, found out later why too. In the
winter if it freezes they dump stumps and logs into it for bass and it
would be like a mine field if you hit that with much more than adrift
speed.

If it freezes? This the tomahawk lake near rhinelander? No "if"
involved. And I figure the logs are left over from the logging era, but
maybe they dump them in also.

Needless to say, I took the tin in and had a gas. Lost count on how
many small mouth bass I nailed that day. But you could hear the
aluminium flex when you tapped one.

A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work.