[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Aluminum boats welding (Hewes, Duckworth, Bolton)

On Jan 12, 7:26*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:

He's just a stupid drunk. Anyone who has dealt with an alcoholic knows
that. Just hoping the OP knows that he can actually get good info here
if he just ignores him...

You're the one who seems to PUI. You know, post under the influence.

--
George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!

Heh, I was going to mention that the other troll would be along
soon

Note to the origional poster if you are still he We are a pretty
good group, really there are only two in the whole group who jump in
with no info, trying to troll conversations into the ground and steer
folks the wrong way intentionally... Both have posted to this thread,
I will leave it to you to figure out who they are

Hopefully they have not soured you to the rest of us... If so, good
luck with your boat. There are other monitored groups where you might
get more info, or try rec.boats.builders.. more technitions and less
"engineers" there if you know what I mean...