John H.[_3_] John H.[_3_] is offline

Default Install or not install...

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 11:26:13 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message

Mrs H got an almost free MS Office Enterprise 2007 from her job. We've
not
had any problems with Office 2000. Running XP.

Would you install or not install?
--
John H

Not being particularly computer literate, nor do I care to be, here's the
way I look at it, FWIW.

Unless there's a compelling reason to change from what is working, I leave
it alone.
I use programs until they just don't work anymore due to some "advancement"
in an OS, or it simply becomes so obsolete that I can't use it for current
applications.

Almost every time I've changed to something different when what I had served
the purpose well, I regretted it because it often screwed something else up.

Leave well enough alone.

Eisboch

Yup, thanks.

And, you may have missed my well wishes yesterday, with all the excitement.
Glad to hear there were no problems with the demo ride.
--
John H