Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] is offline

Default Install or not install...

John H. wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 14:56:47 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
Mrs H got an almost free MS Office Enterprise 2007 from her job. We've not
had any problems with Office 2000. Running XP.

Would you install or not install?
--
John H

Considering your skill level, I wouldn't do anything to YOUR computer unless
you need to solve a clear problem. Every new product, especially from MS,
carries new risks. Leave it alone.

Well, I'm sure not as proficient as you, Jimh, and Harry. You guys
definitely know most of what there is to know about computers!

Office 2007 has reported as many or more problems than Vista.