Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Bird Treats

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 20:20:12 -0500, HK wrote:

Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:38:11 -0500, HK wrote:

Perhaps you could back that Floating RV [aka, wonderful Grand Banks trawler] up to the shoreline, mount some
hi-end loudspeakers, and tell the farmers and their customers around
here why they should stop growing and selling deer corn and deer apples.

The Chesapeake will have to wait for warmer weather. We are off to
the Dry Tortugas, Key West and points south. If I see any good deals
on deer corn, deer apples or bovine excrement I'll let you know.

Gosh. What a perilous voyage.

The admiral is opposed to "perilous voyage" on religious principles.
It is definitely a high transom trip however, 50 to 60 miles offshore
in places. Last year we were in 6 to 8 footers for a while both down
and back - not exactly life threatening in our boat but they get your
attention when you're taking them on the chin. There's just nothing
like seeing that beautiful warm, blue-green tropical water come flying
over the flybridge 20 feet in the air.

How are things with the M/V LT Shrinkwrap and the Patuxent River? We
haven't heard too many trip reports from your part of the world. If
Eisboch can get out for a quick spin, surely you could also. Dress
warm, stay dry and keep your shields, errr transom, up.

Will we be seeing you at Yale next month? Cheerio.