Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] is offline

Default Bird Treats

HK wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 18:25:59 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

The Chesapeake will have to wait for warmer weather. We are off to
the Dry Tortugas, Key West and points south. If I see any good deals
on deer corn, deer apples or bovine excrement I'll let you know.

I'm jealous.

Think we could make an arrangement to tow the Ranger behind you - you
know, kind of like a life raft? :)

Easy flight down to Key West, no problem getting over to the Dry Tortugas.

Harry,
Yeah, why in the world would anyone who reads rec.boats want to actually
use a boat and boat there.

You are a tripm you don't even know how silly you sound. Why don't you
go visit rec.planes.