HK HK is offline

Default Bird Treats

Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:38:11 -0500, HK wrote:

Perhaps you could back that Floating RV [aka, wonderful Grand Banks trawler] up to the shoreline, mount some
hi-end loudspeakers, and tell the farmers and their customers around
here why they should stop growing and selling deer corn and deer apples.

The Chesapeake will have to wait for warmer weather. We are off to
the Dry Tortugas, Key West and points south. If I see any good deals
on deer corn, deer apples or bovine excrement I'll let you know.

Gosh. What a perilous voyage.