Don White Don White is offline

Default Interesting day ahead

"Eisboch" wrote in message
news
Today's the day for the sea trial, haul out, survey and re-launch. I
really wanted to wait until spring, but the buyer's broker has insisted,
so here we are. Forecast is for heavy rain, thunderstorms and winds at
15-25 mph. Seas 4 feet or so. Ok. That's not ideal, but we can handle
that.

snip...
As I said, this should be interesting. Especially since it's been a while
since I had to maneuver this boat around in such tight quarters. Glad I
extended the navigational insurance for another month.

Eisboch

yikes!
If I was in your shoes and wasn't desperate to get my hands on the
money...I'd tell them to either wait for spring or shop elsewhere.
Too much potential for something to go wrong.... your boat hasn't been
operated in a while and with the time of year...... not worth it.