Jim Jim is offline

Default Interesting day ahead

"Eisboch" wrote in message

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 05:10:02 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

As I said, this should be interesting. Especially since it's been a
while
since I had to maneuver this boat around in such tight quarters. Glad I
extended the navigational insurance for another month.

Good luck.

Thanks. I dislike the whole boat selling process. My last experience
doing this was with the Egg Harbor. There's something about taking a boat
out and having several other people calling the shots and determining what
the various evolutions are. I'd almost rather have someone else do it.
The buyer of the Egg Harbor was ****ed off because I took over to dock the
boat when we returned from the sea trial. I would have let him dock it,
but he was a hot dog who obviously knew less about boat handling than I
did, and I am not an expert either.

Small craft warnings have been issued for Buzzard's Bay today with seas
and wind a bit higher than I previously posted. I intend to politely but
firmly make it clear before we get underway what the weather situation is
and that I don't want any arguments, debates or disagreements with regard
to decisions of what and how much we do. It's fair because I've
explained this to both brokers, trying to schedule this for the spring and
better conditions. They insist, so it has to be by my rules.

Eisboch

The brokers are concerned only with their commissions. I don't think they
are protecting their respective clients interest at all. Screw em. Mrs. E
didn't appoint you Captain for nothing. Carry on "Capn. Eisboch".