JohnH

Default The Latest Bush-ism...

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 16:10:58 -0400, "Gary Warner" wrote:

"Greg O" wrote in message
That's what happens when you use one of these high performance

newsreaders!
Go old OE could care less what the header reads. It groups them because it
is a response to the previous post. Change the header completely in your
response and OE still sticks it where it belongs!

Just pulling your chain a bit. I have used a few different news readers,

but
stick with OE. It is simple, and it does what I want.
Greg

Here. Here. People seem to bash Outlook Express quite a lot
but it's essentially free (comes with windows), does everything
I need, is easy to use, is easy to setup, starts up quickly, etc.

And you can call it an email program if you want but it's
got lots of tools for reading newsgroups that have NOTHING
to do with email. It's really both tools in one. And it
handles them both just fine.

Add me to the "Free Agent" list. I've used both Outlook and Forte Free Agent for
usenet reading. There is no comparison. Here's the URL. Try the free version,
then pay the small price for the full version. It's great.

http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD