[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Huge Waves Off California Coast

On Jan 10, 1:03*am, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Mike" wrote in message

The local ranger gets his

sign. *AS they are bringing the remains ashore, he says you can not do
that.
You do not have a permit to remove the boat. *

Un-friggin-believable!

I spent a week at New Melones last summer... beautiful lake.

That sucks about your friends boat. I probably saw it, but there were a
lot of them.

--Mike

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
. ..
Low transom boaters bewa

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/01/09/sports/SURF.php

High winds! *Talked to my buddy today. *He had a houseboat at New Melones
Lake. *Was a nice boat until Saturday. *Something happened and either the
buoys got tangled or one broke loose and prevented his boat from swinging
with the wind. *The wind hit it from the side and flipped the boat. *This
is a 60' house boat. *The house broke off the pontoons and the toons
ended up flipping. *Took a crane to recover the boat. *The local ranger
gets his sign. *AS they are bringing the remains ashore, he says you can
not do that. You do not have a permit to remove the boat. *A permit is
required everytime you remove or return the houseboat to the water. *At
least his superior told him, forget it. *Is an emergency and the
paperwork would be taken care of later. *Now to see how much State Farm
pays off.

Was the one that made the local front page he said.

http://www.uniondemocrat.com/news/st...story_no=25427
The remaining toons.- Hide quoted text -

Says trees fell on homes in Twain Harte. My in-laws have a place
there, right on the edge of town.