[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default A Parker for SW Tom

On Jan 10, 8:51*am, wrote:
On Jan 9, 4:37*pm, wrote:

On Jan 9, 3:09*pm, HK wrote:

Well, I called my buddy down at the Parker Factory, and told him my
friend SW Tom of GQ fame would buy one but only if it were gussied up
properly.

My buddy suggested this model:

http://tinyurl.com/2pzouw

Seems like it would suit Tom to a T.

I was authorized to offer Tom a special boat show price.

An old salt told me a good paint job could make a pig look nice, guess
he was wrong..

*Yes! That is just one butt ugly boat no matter what you do to it.- Hide quoted text -

No com'on Loogie. There is a purpose in life for every boat. This one
would make a nice reef Of course you would have to clean it up a
litte bit so as not to offend the bottom feeders;O