Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Huge Waves Off California Coast

On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 19:24:44 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

The survey and sea trial has now been scheduled for Friday of this week on
the Navigator.

If you want, I'll be glad to come over and be really obnoxious so you
don't have to sell the boat. :)

Heh. Remember the guy who wanted to buy it and take it to Lake Champlain?
Turns out he either couldn't get financing or find a slip or something.
Anyway, the day he went through the boat for the second time, and with his
wife and daughter for the first, my slip neighbor fired up the engines in
his older Post, right beside us. DD 6-71's have a very distinctive and, on
some boats, very *loud* exhaust note. Nobody on or near the Navigator
could hear themselves think, let alone carry on a conversation. I had to
demo the Navigator engine sound to erase the look of terror on his wife's
face.

Eisboch