Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Huge Waves Off California Coast

"JimH" wrote in message

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
Low transom boaters bewa

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/01/09/sports/SURF.php

They can keep that stuff on the west coast.

The survey and sea trial has now been scheduled for Friday of this week
on the Navigator.
The broker is just itching to get his commission, so they don't want to
wait until spring.

Friday is supposed to have heavy rain which is no big deal, so we may as
well get this over with.
The weather has been warm, the ice has melted so what the hell.

Actually, to be fair, we should try to get it done just in case there is
an issue that changes the buyer's mind and he needs to shop for something
else.

Last time I went boating in January was in Florida. :-(

Eisboch

Good luck with the sea trial.

Assuming it goes well, who pays for rewinterizing it?

The buyer. He's already agreed to accept my word that all the water
systems, including the four reverse cycle AC/heat systems work so we won't
be "un-winterizing" any of them. That's the bulk of the cost of winterizing
anyway as there are two full heads with showers, swim platform shower, the
galley water systems and a washer/dryer combo.

It's really just the engines and generator that will be run.

He also pays for the hauling, re-launch, survey, mechanic's inspection and
is paying for their flights from Baltimore.
So, he must be serious. Hope he likes the boat. Hope I remember how to run
it.

Eisboch