Tom Francis Tom Francis is offline

Default Arabella (Newport) at Watch Hill, RI - 02 - IMG_0002.JPG

On Tue, 08 Jan 2008 13:43:42 GMT, joevan
wrote:

On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 23:16:20 GMT, Tom Francis
wrote:

Nice. What a ship!

She is a graceful ship. She carries three different sail suites to
boot. Very impressive.

On this trip, she was returing from the Mystic Seaport after a refit
of her wood cabin and main mast.

~~ The only reason I know that is I was at Mystic Seaport the week
before this fishing trip and was watching the finish work being done
by the Seaport staff :) ~~