Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Red Cloud Abandoned!

"Dave" wrote in message
On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 04:38:21 -0000, lid (Jonathan Ganz)
said:

Perhaps, but the vast majority are underpaid and do a great job. Sorry you
had some bad experiences!

On the contrary, my own experiences have been pretty good. But that's in
large part because I didn't have to put up with a totally inadequate
public
school system. Unfortunately, I see the results of the system too often
around me, however.

School system doesn't equal teachers in total. There are lots of problems
with the school system. The teachers are generally underpaid and not
typically part of the problem.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com