Bob Bob is offline

Default Red Cloud Abandoned!

On Jan 7, 7:31*am, Dave wrote:
On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 04:38:21 -0000, (Jonathan Ganz)
said:

Perhaps, but the vast majority are underpaid and do a great job. Sorry you had some bad experiences!

On the contrary, my own experiences have been pretty good. But that's in
large part because I didn't have to put up with a totally inadequate public
school system. Unfortunately, I see the results of the system too often
around me, however.

Ya your right. The public school system does have a hard time doing a
good job..........
Garbage in ..... garbage out......

Ya get a kid that has two parents, family makes a decent wage, has
heath care, no smoking in the house, kid goes to bed with a parent
reading a bed time book and gets 8-10 hours sleep, has real food to
eat.... hell thoes kids dont need teaching they just need a teacher to
guide thme along to become an independent life long learner.

If public shcools are so ****ty put your kids in a PRIVATE SCHOOL and
then shell out $30-50,000/ year in tuition! YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!
The private sector education guys have it right............ charge an
arm and a leg and if the kid cant speak english or has a single mom
that does meth with one of her boyfriends just kick the kid out.

When I taught 2nd grade I had 28 kids............. 3 were white, one
black, three spoke zero english. I put bilingual kids on each side of
the non english kid to interpret my instructions/lessons. What third
world country was this????? Three hour drive from Portland, OR.

I dare you to volunteer in a public school room. Go be a BOOK BUDDY in
an elementary classroom for 30 min a week. Do it for six weeks. Then
lets talk. Other wise ya just blown **** out your ass.