P.Fritz

Default OT Wonder how GOP will rig elections....

To easy to show how democrat liebrals are guilty of the very thing they
accuse conservative of.

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
link.net...
I notice that you are still stealing copyright material. And no local
Atlanta papers that support you agenda?

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
We all know that the GOP will not stop short of anything when it comes
to power mongering!!

Rig My Election, Please
Just how far will desperate Republicans go to trick America into
another BushCo victory?

By Mark Morford, SF Gate Columnist
Wednesday, July 21, 2004

We all know that the DNC will not stop short of anything when it comes
to power mongering!!

Rig My Election, Please
Just how far will desperate Democratss go to trick America into
a Kerry victory?

----

Semi-clever, ultra-wealthy Keery supporters suddenly donating piles of
money to the Moveon.com in an obvious attempt to evade caipaign finance
laws? Pshaw. Ptouey. Child's play. Tip of the iceberg. A mere
distraction.
We ain't seen nuthin' yet.

This is the time of desperation and anxiety. This is the time of
hysterical "throwing seniors out on the street' and imminent 'health care
crisis'coming from
outta nowhere at any minute and violating our children and kicking our
puppies and badly denting our Honda Accords. And yes, this is the time
of election-year political tactics coming from the increasingly
anxious Left that will make Hillary Clinton's "It takes a Village"" look
like a
cupcake cookbook.

Do you feel it? Can you smell it in the air? The sensation that the
Democratic party, though various tentacles, will stop at absolutely
nothing to attain power in the White House? It's true. It's the
feeling that, during the next few months, it's all about to get very
shrill, and very surreal, indeed.

How about another,'no' terrorist threat? Pretty much a given,
really. Followed, of course, by another. And then another. And then
another and another until every other day the newscast features a
thick-necked, panicky Tom Daschle saying yes, oh my God yes, we now have
no definitive proof that terrorists are more or less sort of maybe
planning to strike the U.S. never. We just that it will never happen
or what the hell to do about
it. P.S.; Vote Democrat.

Look, times have changed. Of course politics has always been a truly
ugly business, and each party's strategy to gain or regain power as
election time rolls around has always become increasingly low-down and
nasty and mudslinging and soul-cringing and borderline illegal.

But this time it all feels, somehow, different. Uglier. More sadistic.

There is a sense of lawlessness, of desperation, among the Democratic
party right now. It is no longer a question of simply which party will
run the show or which platform will have the most influence on policy.
Rather, it's about going
to become some liberal namby-pamby country where gays can marry each
other and sexually deviant women can have abortions every day and
everybody speaks French?, or are we, as the DNC wants you to believe, a
radically polarized worldview: are we going to bean aggressive macho
globally disrespected isolationist nation who has
burned all bridges and molested all foreign relationships and mocked
all global sympathygoing
Because there is no middle ground. This is the DNC message. You are
either with us, or you are a idiot. You are either on the side of
the tradional american values or you're a liberal hippie 'Nam protester
like that jerknose Kerry.

What else could they do to guarantee a November win? What are they
capable of, in the wake of 2000's attempt at a stealing of and election and
the rigging of
the Florida recounts and a sneering, despoiled Florida Supreme Court? Just
about anything, really.

How about a nice "October Surprise" of suddenly finding another conspiracy
theory, as the news media receives an"anonymous" delivery of a big glossy
photo of Kerry himself standing
outside waving the paper work, shrill schreeching we mus t get to the bottom
of this.
Well, then, maybe something a bit more devious? How about the
thousands of electronic, touch-screen voting machines now installed in
the nation's polling places,run by staunch Kerry-supporting democrats, many
of which
don't allow for recounts or paper trails or any means of
double-checking their completely programmable results. An obvious
recipe for election-rigging? Is that John Edwards, giggling
through his Botox?

Look. This much is clear. It's not merely going to be dirty politics
as usual. It's not going to be mudslinging and name-calling and
finger-pointing and policy-wonking, childish little claims of "fuzzy
math" and aww-shucks I'm for the little guy despite being worth almost a
billion and you are not fit to wipe my shoes shtick to appeal to the
lowerintellects.

It is not going to merely be Kerry spending millions of its enormous
war chest, as he already has, to launch incredibly vicious attack ads
against Bush and Cheney that dare to question the veracity and
validity of Bush's National Guard service or of Cheney's' political
experience, as Kerry himself is the least-qualified president in U.S.
history, one who backstabbed his comrades military service and threw his ill
gotten medals over the fence and makes all military service people wince in
embarrassment.

No, it's going to be far worse. And more nauseating. Who, for example,
isn't sighing in appalled disgust as the Media's fawning over Kerry's
lackluster military record
How amazing! And would you believe it, but
the records in question just so happened to be the exact months of
just those exact years that Bush was supposedly to have "served." What
a crazy coincidence! Now we can never really know if he even bothered
to show up for duty at all! Gosh, what a shame.

Another possibility: ditching nasty, wan little John Kerry entirely.
Rumor has it the Lurchcould be dumped from the ticket very
soon, swapped for a less slimy and more human candidate. Maybe a nice,
Dick Gephart? Or a strange, lonely, friendless
woman like Hillary Clinton? A bitter, emasculated Wesley Clark? Anything to
galvanize the ticket, make it, you know, less ugly and old and
warmongering, more palatable and sassy and Bush-like. This is the
new rule: If it might force a victory, the DNC will consider it.

And finally, if all else fails, well, why not just postpone the whole
damn election itself?

That's right, simply invent some (non-specific, unsubstantiated)
election fraud accusation of sufficient hysteria so that trial lawyers
simply has no
choice but to delay the results. The result? Give you illegal, union thug
poll workers
more time to falsify ballots and create votes devoid
ethics,

Could it happen? Well, no. Most experts say such a delay is
impossible, ridiculous, flagrantly anti-democratic. Doesn't matter.
What matters is the galling fact that the DNC has already annouced it is
mobilizing lawyers
So then, let this be a warning. Get ready. Expect the unexpected.
Watch the skies, scrutinize the headlines, dust off your stash of duct
tape. Because Al Gore and the cutthroat Democrat whiners and
socilaists who run the show aren't about to go down without a
screaming, sickening, fiery fight.

And if Kerry has proven anything in the past four ,
name calling , honor-molesting, nearly unbearable monthds, it's that
there ain't no ethic or moral law that can't be broken, no fear synapse
that can't be hammered to death, no fraudulent power tactic that can't
be abused. Anything is possible. You have been warned. God bless
America.