Bob Bob is offline

Default "underpaid" teachers

On Jan 6, 10:48 pm, WaIIy wrote:

Another though............................................ ..
you have blue collar, white collar, and pink collar
jobs.................... The fact still remans that women make $0.72 -
$0.78 to a mans dollar. Why : to quote james Brown. "its a mans
world!"

Not true for the same job. That's a fallacy.

Sorry, but go talk to the US Bureau of Labor and Statistics. Unless
you believe the dems are so powerful they been dopin the stats for the
last 30 years. Just another fallacious argument by Limbaugh. Teachers
are a great example. Wage surveys say given everything the same a male
elementary teacher makes more than a woman elementary teacher. Why....?
That is where the problems start; interpreting the findings. Lots at
play here. However, I got a an "incentive" step raise cause males in
lower elementary are needed." Guess I had the right equipment to do
the job. Wonder what that cute 24 year old girl thought when I got
more bucks for the same job just cause I had a dick.

Getting people to believe the crap Limbaugh (GOP) says is a pretty
simply rhetorical strategy. Just look up and say, the sky is purple.
When enough people say the sky is purple its true....uh, sorta.

If you say something loud enough and long enough a voter will believe
anything.

Another good example is Environmentalist. An environmentalist is not a
wako tree hugging baby dipper doper commie. But lots of republicans
want you to believe that. I wonder why??

Another great way to get change (persuasion) is using inductive
reasoning. That is, "you can get a person to swallow an elephant if
you feed it to him one bite at a time."
Bob