[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Handicapping Iowa...

On Jan 5, 10:33*am, JG2U wrote:
On Fri, 04 Jan 2008 23:03:01 -0600, Vic Smith

wrote:
On Fri, 04 Jan 2008 11:34:43 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

Yep - that one surprized me that's for sure. *What interests me is
that Huckabee would be the ideal Democrat candidate. *What he proposes
isn't conservative Republican in any sense of the word. *I think he
was selected on the strength of his faith and his pro-life stance - in
ever other aspect, he's a Democrat.

He was selected because he exudes decency and leadership.
There is no such thing as "conservative Republican." *That's a term
ideologues use for different purposes, and with different motives.
Don't know what kind of Prez he would be, but I like Huckabee.
I'm not religious, but have no fear of Huckabee.
We share many values.
*Any* major candidate of either party - excepting Guiliani - will be a
vast improvement over those currently in power.
The only one that gives me pause is Obama, because he might have
Snoop Doggy Dog performing at White House events that I could stumble
upon watching television. *I generally don't like rap music. *

--Vic

And he's a proven liar. *Ever seen the speech he gave at that Alabama
church picked apart? *Obama stood in church and lied repeatedly about
his father's and his own life's events, timelines, etc. *All just to
fit in with the occasion and to pander to the congregation.

The guy presents well, but he's a bit slimey. *But pretty much all of
them are. *Some much more than others.

The Billary Whitehouse. *The most sold-out in history!
(sorry freakin)- Hide quoted text -

it is open intellectual property... I