Don White Don White is offline

Default Handicapping Iowa...

"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in
message . ..
snip
Don has also made numerous
comments about people being pedophiles when he is puppy dogging
Harry's comments.

Show examples jackass or slither back to the mud in Lake Lanier.
Don, I thought you had me in your bozo bin?

If I wanted to spend the time, I could find numerous comments made
by YOU about numerous people liking little boys, just because Harry
said it. You are so busy puppy dogging Harry, you can't even
remember what you said.

You are in my septic tank... in your past userid.... looks like I
need an upgrade.
As far as "If I wanted to spend the time, I could find numerous
comments made by
YOU about numerous people liking little boys"... you're insulting
the intelligence of every poster here.
I challenge you to find and quote these posts.... or by not doing so,
confirm that you are full of ****.

Here is a thread you started accusing me of bestiality. If I wanted
to, I could find hundreds more where you made similar posts about
homosexuality, little boys and little girls.

Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: Don White
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 22:51:56 GMT
Subject: Coincidence?
Heard news report of 16 sheep being killed in a farmers field
overnight
in New Brunswick. Although there were no reports of molestation, I
was
curious about where Smithers has been the last couple of days.

Thank you for proving my point. You went back 2.5 years and the best
you could find was a comment about sheep?
I'd say the **** stains should be oozing out of your ears about now.

I didn't go back any time, I typed in you were the author and you said
"Sheep or boys or girls" that was the first one that popped up.

I am glad to see you think it is ok to accuse people about sheep, but
not boys and girls.

Sure got your panties up in a wad over those sheep.
Methinks thou protest too much!

LOL, is that why you were so upset about boys and girls?

So.. that's the 2nd time you pulled this crap today. Slow learner eh?