Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default Handicapping Iowa...

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Tim" wrote in message
On Jan 5, 10:03 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

Here's what this country needs: A presidential candidate who responds
questions about religion in the same way any of us should if an
potential
employer asked about it:

"My spiritual beliefs are no concern of yours. Do you have any
questions
related to the job you need done

They're busines or not, I'd tell 'em what I believe

You've been watching football, haven't you?

Football hit you in the head, hasn't it?
A Presidential candidates religious beliefs, his moral standing, all are
our business.

Do you think all laws and morals refer back to biblical rules? What about
antitrust laws?

they should be applied to Football.