Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] is offline

Default Handicapping Iowa...

Don White wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here wrote in message
. ..
snip
Don has also made numerous
comments about people being pedophiles when he is puppy dogging Harry's
comments.

Show examples jackass or slither back to the mud in Lake Lanier.

Don, I thought you had me in your bozo bin?

If I wanted to spend the time, I could find numerous comments made by
YOU about numerous people liking little boys, just because Harry said
it. You are so busy puppy dogging Harry, you can't even remember what
you said.