Default Handicapping Iowa...

"CalifBill" wrote in message

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 18:39:54 -0800, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

What's not to like about Chuck Norris movies. Lots of action, lots of
explosions. Good guy movie. No Jeff Gordon movie. Seagal was good,
before
he decided he could write and direct movies. Van Damme, movies. Just
SUX.
Jackie Chan is a good comedian. And I like good comedians.

Hey, Van Damme always had a naked butt scene and the girls in the
house must have found it titillating.
IMO, just about any episode of the "A-Team" had more good stuff than a
Norris movie. Peppard saying "I love it when a plan comes together"
displayed more acting talent than the entire cast of a Norris movie
saying all their lines. But maybe I wasn't paying close attention.

--Vic

Did not say Chuck was an actor. Just said it had great action scenes.

Q: What's behind Chuck Norris' beard?

A: Another fist.